POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fortress-Old stuff, revisted (311k before upload) : Re: Fortress-Old stuff, revisted (311k before upload) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fortress-Old stuff, revisted (311k before upload)
From: =Bob=
Date: 12 Nov 2002 14:06:41
Message: <3dd15141@news.povray.org>
"JPGargoyle" <jpg### [at] sapopt> wrote in message
: =Bob= wrote:
: >This is a still I was working on for the IRTC back
: >in March 2001, but I got too busy with other things.
: >I started working on it again in the last couple of
: >weeks, I'd sure appreciate any comments or
: >suggestions.
:
: Nice pic.
: But I think there are some proportions that aren't right.
: The pump looks too small in relation to the bricks.
: My suggestion would be to use more bricks to make the well so that their
: size is smaller.
: Best regards.

Thanks JP. I'll review the proportions and try to
get it balanced. Thanks for your help.
Have a great day!
=Bob=