POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First real scene : Re: First real scene Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First real scene
From: Denis Bodor
Date: 12 Nov 2002 11:13:26
Message: <3dd128a6@news.povray.org>
Sir Charles W. Shults III wrote:

>     I see that strange dividing line you are referring to.  What is
> that?

That's my question ;)
It's not an aborded/continued trace.

Can too poor radiosity parameters do that ?

> It is almost as if a boundary box or media container is being shown.
> A puzzle. I also notice that where the pairs of columns meet at the
> corners, there is an odd plane clipped in at a 45 degree angle.  Is
> that a clue?

Of course, there is this probleme too...
It's very strange and the "line" problem is here even in small rendering.

Another probleme is the square probleme like in the joined image.

Denis.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'maison3-verre-global-area-photon.jpg' (96 KB) Download 'maison3-2-total-320aa.jpg' (19 KB)

Preview of image 'maison3-verre-global-area-photon.jpg'
maison3-verre-global-area-photon.jpg

Preview of image 'maison3-2-total-320aa.jpg'
maison3-2-total-320aa.jpg