POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: Mesh CSG Operation Bug : Re: Mesh CSG Operation Bug Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:04:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh CSG Operation Bug
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 12 Nov 2002 05:12:15
Message: <3dd0d3ff$1@news.povray.org>
In article <chr### [at] netplexaussieorg> ,
Christopher James Huff <chr### [at] maccom>  wrote:

>  I can't even find the post
> you replied to, though...it doesn't seem to exist except for on the web
> interface.

This is because the message he is quoting was apparently cross-posted to
povray.bugreports.  Apparently be the newsserver moderation is handled on a
per-message and not per-group basis.  Thus if not approved by the moderator
for povray.bugreports the message will not appear on the newsserver at all.
I suppose this has to do with the newsserver tracking messages by their
message ID, which would be the same (as it is cross-posted).

Probably I will have to adjust the web news interface scripts to behave the
same as the newsserver when I find the time (it happens very infrequently,
so it isn't top priority).

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde