POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fortress-Old stuff, revisted (311k before upload) : Re: Fortress-Old stuff, revisted (311k before upload) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fortress-Old stuff, revisted (311k before upload)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 12 Nov 2002 03:25:09
Message: <3dd0bae5@news.povray.org>
> This is a still I was working on for the IRTC back
> in March 2001, but I got too busy with other things.
> I started working on it again in the last couple of
> weeks, I'd sure appreciate any comments or
> suggestions.

Nice scene. I especially like the bricks what are they isos? CSG? The only
suggestion I have is change the tree at the top of the picture, it's very
hard to see the trunk so it kinda looks like its floating in the air, either
reposition it, change the colour of the bark, or light it differently so the
trunk becomes more visible.