POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evening at the River, final : Re: Evening at the River, final Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evening at the River, final
From: =Bob=
Date: 11 Nov 2002 21:24:30
Message: <3dd0665e@news.povray.org>
Stunning! Beautiful! Peaceful...
Love the colors. Great balance too.
=Bob=

"Christoph Gerber" <ni.### [at] bluewinch> wrote in message
: This is the final version. Thanks to everyone for your helpful comments. I
: know there is still room for further improvement, but I'm happy enough with
: how the secene looks now and would like to start a new project. As
: requested, the picture has a resolution of 1024x768. The original render has
: a size of 1280x960 and took approx. 33 hours to render on my 1.7 GHz P4.
:
: Credits: The trees are Oak trees made with Forester Arboretrum available at
: http://www.dartnall.f9.co.uk/. The terrain is one of the river sample
: terrains coming with World Machine.
: Regards, Christoph