POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Now with wind! : Re: Now with wind! Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now with wind!
Date: 10 Nov 2002 16:43:59
Message: <3dced31f@news.povray.org>
I can't remember how much time this animation took... but tipically I'm
getting less than 5 seconds for the creation of the mesh and another 5
seconds for the rendering (for each frame)

Now, I'm adding more detail and textures to the scene, and now it's much
slower the rendering than the simulation :)

I'm happy that you liked it :)

Fernando.

news:B9F40C9D.682F%fid### [at] artrecognitioncouk...