POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evening at the River : Re: Evening at the River Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evening at the River
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 9 Nov 2002 12:51:42
Message: <3dcd4b2e$1@news.povray.org>
very nice work. my two comments are that the darks don't seem dark enough
and the water is too rough. A wide slow river would seem to not have such
waves, atleast not i all the parts. for instance if the wind is from the
right, the right part of the river would be calm, blocked from wind. but
this is very picky, only because its such a nice scene. i mean, those trees
are excellent.