POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media Experiment : Re: Media Experiment Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media Experiment
From: hughes, b
Date: 9 Nov 2002 08:49:20
Message: <3dcd1260$1@news.povray.org>
Good choice for a first.

It took me a few seconds to realize the spotlights shine on a floor,
probably because real life floors are never perfect. A little bit of normal
added would help that.

The spotlights themselves are far too perfect too, having no soft edges.
Almost looks like the lights are beaming up from the floor through colored
transparent holes. But I like this stage setup, aside from the structure
where it meets the floor and I guess the light housings aren't actually
attached.

Looks like something ready for animation, moving and flashing lights kind of
thing or at least something put under those lights.
--
Farewell,
Bob