POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evening at the River : Re: Evening at the River Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evening at the River
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 8 Nov 2002 19:11:16
Message: <3dcc52a4$1@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Gerber" <ni.### [at] bluewinch> wrote in message
> You are right, I'm not happy with the sky.

In my most humble opinion, the problem with the sky is the dull reddish
color in the clouds. When there's red in a sunset, it's a brighter color
red, especially when the sun is still so high above the horizon.

Also, the water seems awfully choppy for such a wide, meandering river, with
no other hint of wind. (Actually, the presence of the haze would indicate
little or no wind at all...)

With that said, I would like to mention that this is a stunning work! This
must be a magical forest...

Regards,
Dave Blandston