POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evening at the River : Re: Evening at the River Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evening at the River
From: =Bob=
Date: 8 Nov 2002 17:49:13
Message: <3dcc3f69$1@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Gerber" <ni.### [at] bluewinch> wrote in message
: You are right, I'm not happy with the sky. After fiddling for 3 days with
: different media settings I gave up. It's much easier (at least for me) to
: achieve good results if the light is coming from the side. With a sunset
: type of light I was not able to obtain better results so far. Using a
: Terragen sky as background would be an easy way to overcome the problem ...
: Christoph

What are your media settings?
=Bob=