POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Evening at the River : Re: Evening at the River Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Evening at the River
From: Christoph Gerber
Date: 8 Nov 2002 16:39:37
Message: <3dcc2f19$1@news.povray.org>
You are right, I'm not happy with the sky. After fiddling for 3 days with
different media settings I gave up. It's much easier (at least for me) to
achieve good results if the light is coming from the side. With a sunset
type of light I was not able to obtain better results so far. Using a
Terragen sky as background would be an easy way to overcome the problem ...
Christoph