POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Designing a shuttle : RE: Designing a shuttle Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Designing a shuttle
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 8 Nov 2002 15:31:40
Message: <3dcc1f2c@news.povray.org>

> I will draw them in Paintshop as needed, and try to apply them with UV or
> planar mapping, though I haven't tried this before with an advanced model.

If you can export to .obj from wings3d, you can use UVMapper to
create the UV maps and poseray to convert from .obj to pov-inc.
At least, that's the way I do to work with meshes.

Sure you know it, but in case you don't the links are:
UVMapper classic (free version):
http://www.uvmapper.com/
Poseray (also freeware):
http://user.txcyber.com/~sgalls/