POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Designing a shuttle : RE: Designing a shuttle Server Time
14 Aug 2024 15:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  RE: Designing a shuttle
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 8 Nov 2002 15:12:18
Message: <3dcc1aa2@news.povray.org>

> You'll get results immediately and learn fast, as opposed to Lightwave,
> 3dsMax, Rhino, Amapi, Zbrush and Hamapatch that I have tried,
> but I think they are all clumsy compared to Wings3D..

I think hamapatch is also very easy to use and to learn.
Maybe the 1st mistake of a new user is not to read the
******* manual or complete any tutorials.
For those interested:
http://www.geocities.com/hamatut/index.html

>And, only Wings3D is freeware..

Wrong. Hamapatch has always been freeware and will continue
this way in the future (as Hamakazu said).

Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com