POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Designing a shuttle : Re: Designing a shuttle Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Designing a shuttle
From: Hugo
Date: 8 Nov 2002 03:39:47
Message: <3dcb7853$1@news.povray.org>
Tim wrote:
> I like the model very much. Nice overall concept.

Thank you. It has undergone many changes and I have some sketches on paper,
although it wasn't until I began modelling it really took form.

> I agree though, that the model needs to have more
> sharp edges and joints

I'm thinking about that. The textures will include some finer details that
will add a sense of sharpness to the model, but I agree that it's not
enough. It needs to be a bit more rough, though I doubt it will ever look
like metal pieces hammered together with bolts and so.. It's going to be
'molded' and I guess that's a more realistic interpretation of futurism as
well.

> I look forward to seeing your progress.

Thanks, me too.  ;o)

Regards,