POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dahlstrom craters [~93K Jpg] : Re: Dahlstrom craters [~230K Jpg] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dahlstrom craters [~230K Jpg]
From: hughes, b
Date: 7 Nov 2002 23:16:02
Message: <3dcb3a82@news.povray.org>
Thanks all. Here's one with higher-res, some turbulence in the pattern and a
slightly different spline. Probably the first time I've been able to render
craters that looked like craters so this is great.

I ended up passing over Dave Blandston's cratered terrain (Fun with
height_fields 10/25/2002) which I had seen recently but that looked real
good too. Just grabbed it up to try also.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'asteroidcraterfield.jpg' (171 KB)

Preview of image 'asteroidcraterfield.jpg'
asteroidcraterfield.jpg