POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bonsai scene ~96k : RE: bonsai scene ~96k Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  RE: bonsai scene ~96k
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 7 Nov 2002 22:26:53
Message: <3dcb2efd@news.povray.org>

> Thank you!  The tree was created using Gilles Tran wonderful tree macro.
> The rest was modeled within Povray by hand.  The bamboo was made using SOR
> objects.

I wanted to update an image I made back in 1999, and I
think your bonsai has given me the final push.
Again, great image. Waiting to see the media version.
Bye

PS: Just if you are curious, this is the old image:
http://www.txemijendrix.com/imagpov/povpage/1.html

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com