POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire frame? : Re: Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire fr= Server Time
6 Oct 2024 23:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can someone patch POV so that you can output an isosurface as a wire fr=
From: Slime
Date: 7 Nov 2002 19:48:37
Message: <3dcb09e5@news.povray.org>
Honestly man, I think you need to work with POV-Ray a lot longer so that you
have a real fundamental understanding of how it works before you attempt
whatever it is you're trying to do. I think your understanding of
isosurfaces is too limited for us to explain how to do... whatever it is
you're trying to do.

At the very least, you need a good explanation of how isosurfaces work,
because your explanation of how you think they work holds no similarity to
how they actually do.

 - Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]