POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP US Brig Niagara : Re: WIP US Brig Niagara Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP US Brig Niagara
From: Hugo
Date: 6 Nov 2002 16:22:30
Message: <3dc98816@news.povray.org>
> I am currently using a AA setting of +A0, but will try your settings.

+A0.0 is even better but you need the other settings too, for the thin lines
to remain visible all the way.

> I have been experimenting with fastclouds.inc

I'm not aware of any clouds that cast realistic shadows, unless you use
media, and that means 'slow' clouds... Btw, I don't think you 'need' clouds
for the image to become realiastic.

Regards,
Hugo