POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : ball rolling along a Moebius strip - 140 Kb : Re: ball rolling along a Moebius strip - 140 Kb Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ball rolling along a Moebius strip - 140 Kb
From: Karl J  Anders
Date: 5 Nov 2002 01:54:05
Message: <3dc76b0d$1@news.povray.org>

> Some folks are apparently unable or more likely unwilling to install a PC in
> their home, and ask us to accomodate them.

Since I really don't want to start a new update on those infamous
discussions on computer systems, I won't answer to that :-P

oh sh*t, I HAVE TO:
Nobody did ask you to accomodate anyone, dear Greg.
Hoping you forgot a smiley ...

Karl
--
The two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.
(H.Ellison)