POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Towers of Hanoi ( 256 KB mpg ) : Re: Towers of Hanoi ( 256 KB mpg ) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:32:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Towers of Hanoi ( 256 KB mpg )
Date: 3 Nov 2002 02:59:42
Message: <3dc4d76e@news.povray.org>
Really??? I was told that it was a puzzle that was done by some monks...
when they would transfer all the tower to the other peg, the end of the
world would come... of course it was with many rings, so even if they tried
to move each peg every second, they would finish in a quadrillion putrillion
gazillion years :)

Now, about your animation, I liked it very much!

Fernando.