POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : slope_pigment test : Re: slope_pigment test Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:27:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: slope_pigment test
From: Rune
Date: 2 Nov 2002 21:34:33
Message: <3dc48b39@news.povray.org>
Norbert Kern wrote:
> I admit, the effect can hardly be seen.
> The bug seems to be blueish at parts perpendicular
> to the camera and yellow at the other end.

Oh, I think it's very visible (and beautiful too). But I think it can be
achieved without a slope_pigment, by using variable reflection instead.
And then you don't have to keep track of specifying the camera location
correctly, and it will also work if you have mirrors in your scene etc.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com (updated Oct 19)