POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not spectacular & not a landscape! : Not spectacular & not a landscape! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 09:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Not spectacular & not a landscape!
From: Tek
Date: 31 Oct 2002 21:25:31
Message: <3dc1e61b@news.povray.org>
Hi folks!

I just sent in my entry for the spectacular landscapes round (you can see it
here if you want a preview: http://www.evilsuperbrain.com/images/road.html).
But, as seems to always be the case with me, it isn't the only idea I had.

A while ago I posted a picture of a "sliced world". Well I revisited that a
couple of times over the last month and arrived at this image. I decided not to
submit it, since it's wandered way off topic, but I thought I'd post it here and
find out what you folks think!

Any thoughts, comments, etc. about either image are more than welcome as always
:)

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sliced world station.jpg' (122 KB)

Preview of image 'sliced world station.jpg'
sliced world station.jpg