POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : PartixGen - Inertia, second attempt (MPG 340kb) : Re: PartixGen - Inertia, second attempt (MPG 340kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:31:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PartixGen - Inertia, second attempt (MPG 340kb)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 31 Oct 2002 12:21:53
Message: <3dc166b1$1@news.povray.org>
"Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message

> I don't know where you got that "interactive
> field" idea from.
> Then there is a simple simulation, which adds
> gravitational effects and some sort of wind, though
> this is a more artistic than realistic approach.

Okay, I'm saying your code has an added functionality--  "some sort of
wind"-- as you say.   To show off this bell and whistle, put an object that
will give the viewer a reference point for the wind, such as a fan.  Then
the viewer will be more impressed as he or she may understand and expect a
certain effect, rather than simply getting "more confused" if  a force other
than a fall downward is perceived.

Greg M. Johnson
lone resentful person