POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : PartixGen - Inertia (MPG 278kb) : Re: PartixGen - Inertia (MPG 278kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PartixGen - Inertia (MPG 278kb)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 29 Oct 2002 09:59:36
Message: <3dbea258$1@news.povray.org>
Nice work.

I must admit however I'm a bit confused as to what's happening.  I'd be less
disoriented if there were some object or other way to get a feel for where
the particles are being generated from.  I was expecting it to be one end of
the railing but am not sure of its purpose.

It's cool that you have squash & stretch: does this limit use of other
particles?

It looks like the particles are intersecting each other.  Is this a
yet-to-be fixed bug, OR is your system more designed for fluids and the
like?

"Tim Nikias" <tim### [at] gmxde> wrote in message
> I'm trying to slap some demonstration scenes
> together for my particle-system

How much will  **yours** cost?