POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : PartixGen - Inertia (MPG 278kb) : PartixGen - Inertia (MPG 278kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:21:30 EDT (-0400)
  PartixGen - Inertia (MPG 278kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 29 Oct 2002 04:59:26
Message: <3dbe5bfe@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to slap some demonstration scenes together
for my particle-system and on this one I'd like to get
some information. I'm not too sure if it isn't overloaded
with animation, with camera movement and fast paced
particles and all...
This scene is to demonstrate particles that have no initial
speed by themselves (they aren't "shot" anywhere), but
rather only move due to the inertia that is inflicted upon
them by the moving field in which they are born.

You can also see the "standardized" setup of the system's
boundary-box, the "Physics Room" (the system may
calculate the paths very realistic "physics", pretty easy
and quick "simple", or using a "macro").

All comments welcome!

Regards,
Tim

--