POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : isosurface bounding - 1 attachment : Re: isosurface bounding - 1 attachment Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: isosurface bounding - 1 attachment
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 28 Oct 2002 15:15:05
Message: <3dbd9ac9@news.povray.org>
> Hmm.  Do you know my situation??
Here's a snippet of my former post:

AFAIK you could install divx, but simply don't want to.

If the situation is different, no problem. Ask for
an animation encoded with other codecs, but this
plain (and silly) one sentence is of no use to anyone.
If someone decides to post using divx, its his choice,
the only thing you can do about it is to ask if he (or
someone else) is up to decoding and encoding the
animation with a different codec.
Though we all know that mpg is a common type
of encoding, someone might have good reasons for
using divx.
So, if you really MUST reply with some sort of sentence
every time, ask
"Can I get this as MPEG somewhere?"
OR, if it was mpeg, but crappy encoded, say so.
Everything else is just annoying.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde