POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : isosurface bounding - 1 attachment : Re: isosurface bounding - 1 attachment Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: isosurface bounding - 1 attachment
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 27 Oct 2002 15:14:43
Message: <3dbc4933@news.povray.org>
Would you please stop this? By now everyone knows
that not everyone is up to using divx. People complain
when they cannot do something because the PCs they
have access to are owned by some school or firm and

divx, but simply don't want to.
I don't mind you telling everyone that they should put
animation-encoding and -size into the headline, which
is comfortable and not too hard to do, but this
"I couldn't see it." is driving me nuts!

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde