POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Thanks for the particle system Rune!!! : Thanks for the particle system Rune!!! Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks for the particle system Rune!!!
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 27 Oct 2002 01:52:23
Message: <3dbb8d27@news.povray.org>
First, the legal stuff: I made this picture using Rune's Particle System,
which can be found on his cool web site: http://runevision.com

This is actually a re-make of an old scene that I wanted to improve a little
(sorry for the re-run), and also it was a good scene to try Rune's Particle
System out on. Bob's magic wand animation motivated me to go ahead and try
it out today...
--
-David

Post a reply to this message