POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : magic wand using Rune's particle system : Re: sorry, now for the file... [~130K mpg] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sorry, now for the file... [~130K mpg]
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Oct 2002 10:51:05
Message: <3dbaabd9$1@news.povray.org>
Hi Rick. I can only guess you're talking about the specular highlight from
the point light I added so the objects could show up. Was supposed to be
just the ordinary kind of white tipped wand and it turned out
metallic-looking. If that's not what you see there then I don't know the
real question.
--
Farewell,
Bob