POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Plasma ball [MPEG1, ~ 700KB] : Re: Plasma ball [MPEG1, ~ 700KB] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Plasma ball [MPEG1, ~ 700KB]
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Oct 2002 03:29:58
Message: <3dba4476$1@news.povray.org>
Only two ways I know of that really affect intermedia artifacts and that
would be samples and intervals. Method 3 is default so I guess you meant you
used the default. Intervals are increased automatically for that method. If
you use two different sample numbers for min and max that could cause
graininess is all I think but perhaps not lines. Might try the jitter
keyword.

Seen your image for this, building up to something good there.