POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Back to space fight : Re: Back to space fight Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:20:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Back to space fight
From: hughes, b
Date: 26 Oct 2002 03:24:16
Message: <3dba4320$1@news.povray.org>
A word I seldom use anymore: freaky. And very animated...without moving
parts.  :-)

The dark windows are something I'd probably change were it me doing this
ship, I kind of like to see in at least partially. Not neccessarily details
but an interior glow from various lights.

I also must say that the window sizes suggest a smaller craft than a "mother
ship" to me too.