POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV Filters and IRTC : Re: POV Filters and IRTC Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Filters and IRTC
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 24 Oct 2002 13:03:43
Message: <3db827ef$1@news.povray.org>
I guess so. Its not post-processing of a photo or
such. And if you look at some animations sent
to the IRTC, I think its John VanSickle who creates
artful fades between two scenes using image-maps
applied onto pigments, so...

I guess the judges will decide, and in this case, I'd
say, in your favor. As long as the original image is
truly made with POV and you hand the scene-file
for that as well (though the last part was written with
fellow POVers in mind who like to dissect some code).

Oh, and I guess this belongs into irtc.stills.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias