POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : How do I use the new INI and command line option system in POVRay 3.5? : How do I use the new INI and command line option system in POVRay 3.5? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  How do I use the new INI and command line option system in POVRay 3.5?
From: Lee Begg
Date: 23 Oct 2002 21:00:29
Message: <3db7462c@news.povray.org>
After waiting over 24 hours with no response, I'm trying again.

I am hacking the old PVMPOV patch for POVRay 3.1 to POVRay 3.5.  There
appears that there is a large change in the way INI and command line
options set the underlying variables.

Does anyone have any pointers or examples?  The documentation for it is
nonexistant (afaik).

Thanks
Lee Begg