POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Plasma ball [MPEG1, ~ 700KB] : Plasma ball [MPEG1, ~ 700KB] Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:34:42 EDT (-0400)
  Plasma ball [MPEG1, ~ 700KB]
From: Andrew Coppin
Date: 23 Oct 2002 13:40:38
Message: <3db6df16@news.povray.org>
Hi folks. It's a long time since I made an animation that had this small a
file size... Anyway, I was playing with emission media. The animation shows
a "plasma ball" using a density colour_map (the pattern is spiral1 btw).

Does anyone have any ideas about the weird line artifacts? I presume they're
due to the media sampling parameters (left at default at the moment). Any
ideas what I should change them to? (It looks like I should be using method
3 - the docs aren't too easy to follow here...)

Enjoy!
Andrew.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: