POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb) : Re: PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:19:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 23 Oct 2002 13:24:59
Message: <3db6db6b@news.povray.org>
Rune made his animation after he saw mine. The
typical POVer ("Hey, I like that! Can I achieve something
like that myself?" :-)

This version is a little different than the former one,
as some eye-candy has been removed (colored "dots"
where a particle hit a will, for example, this feature
is likely to be cut out, as it isn't really consistent), but
IMHO it appeared to show off the most effect of
different lifetimes... Though it didn't, but I got some
nice replies, so thats fine with me! :-)

And yes, mine is to be released, I'm working hard to
get its functionality finished and make its current
state as usable as possible, though I've already admitted
on several occasions that the way the system is set
might be a little difficult, but its also non I/O, so setting
all kinds of stuff is sort of required...

WHEN its going to be released, I dont know yet...

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias