POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb) : Re: PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:31:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PartixGen (MPEG1, 163kb)
From: Hugo
Date: 23 Oct 2002 11:47:21
Message: <3db6c489@news.povray.org>
> so please, no "I couldn't see it" replies. ;-)

Actually I couldn't see it, because I bought a hardware video decoder that
sends most video to TV, even if the TV is turned off..  ;o)  I'll have to
fix this.. not your fault..

I saw it with Virtual Dub. I have seen this animation before. I wonder if
Rune's PS could bounce as well.. Are you going to release yours?

Hi ho,
Hugo