POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : More gum chewing : More gum chewing Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:34:43 EDT (-0400)
  More gum chewing
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 22 Oct 2002 22:28:52
Message: <3db60964@news.povray.org>
"Kedar Patil" <ked### [at] patilkedarcom> wrote in message
news:200### [at] patilkedarcom...
> Greg, the animation is quite promising.  Are you working on some
> facial expressions as well?  If so then Paul Ekman's FACS might
> interest you (maybe you know it already).

Thanks, but if I were willing to spend money, I wouldn't be using povray.
(But then again, I probably spent $70 on animation-related books in the past
month...)

I want to be able to do lyp-synch, so the next step is to cut holes into
these lips to make a mouth and expose the teeth therein. And give him a
forehead...

(It's funny how I posted a note last night that is not viewable from either
news.povray.org or another ISP...)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pose326.mpg' (289 KB)