POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Tolerance III (48.6 Kb) : RE: WIP Tolerance III (48.6 Kb) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 11:22:56 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP Tolerance III (48.6 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 22 Oct 2002 16:30:49
Message: <3db5b579@news.povray.org>

noticias 3db50f55@news.povray.org...
> Nice modell. However I prefer the image without it. It's getting crowded
> in this image. What about an image that contains only one or two copies
> of the Menina?

I will do it, but I wanted to see 'em with the iron one by Chillida,
but it was 4:00 a.m. and was all I could hold.

Maybe later I will do a render only with the Menina.

Anyway, I want to make a scene with all the sculptures
(and maybe some more) in something like a garden or
a park. It's only a question of (right) placement.

Bye

Txemi Jendrix
http://www.txemijendrix.com