POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Zip (640kbu) MPEG-I : Zip (640kbu) MPEG-I Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Zip (640kbu) MPEG-I
From: Mark Hanford
Date: 21 Oct 2002 19:05:48
Message: <3db4884c@news.povray.org>
This is probably the last of my Life sims I'm going to do for a while.
They take huge amounts of time, and yet whilst looking prettier they
don't show the depth of detail that the propper apps do.

I've put the include that makes all these on my website, in case
anyone is interested...

I apologise for the small and fuzzy animation, but I thought I'd have
a go at MPEG instead of DivX, a slightly better version is available
from my website too...

--
Mark Hanford

Putting POV code on the web? Make it look pretty with POV2HTML...
http://www.hanfordonline.co.uk

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'zip.mpg' (641 KB)