POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoPOV - second build : Re: PoPOV - second build Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoPOV - second build
From: Hugo
Date: 21 Oct 2002 17:28:40
Message: <3db47188@news.povray.org>
> This release contains next set of patches I gathered

Your initiative is very welcome. But I was hoping you would include
Grimbert's tesselation patch (perhaps with a legal note) and the great
glow{} from MegaPOV.. I don't see them in the list.. And now a dump
question: Since your version is not compiled with Intels compiler, I suppose
it doesn't utilize the optimations made in the offical Pov3.5 for modern
CPUs?

Regards,
Hugo