POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : loosing textures : Re: loosing textures Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:29:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: loosing textures
From: Bill Paulson
Date: 21 Oct 2002 07:32:51
Message: <3db3e5e3$1@news.povray.org>
Hey Marc,
Thanks, you are correct, I am using different types of texture, and I am
going to look into this with a new scene and see if I can duplicate my
problem with image maps. This is probably a beginner question, but why when
I use a wood texture, I can select the texture, rotate, size, etc., just
like image maps, but I can't select and edit a stone texture directly.  Also
when I use the stone texture it looks like it needs rotated and resized, so
is my only option of editing, to type in the value to rotate 90 degrees and
resize the texture.
I guess I've mostly used image maps and I've gotten used to editing the
texture directly.
Again thanks for your time.
Bill Paulson < Pau### [at] hotmailcom>