POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Rake (760kbu DivX4) : Re: Rake (760kbu DivX4) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:20:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rake (760kbu DivX4)
From: Mark Hanford
Date: 20 Oct 2002 18:20:17
Message: <3db32c21$1@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)56590@ao:-)l.com> wrote in message
news:3db30efb$1@news.povray.org...
> I couldn't see it.  MPG-1 is the common courtesy for posting here...

I saw a whole bunch of DivX4's on here and assumed it would do.. (it
is a freely downloadable viewer, after all...)

You didn't miss much, there's a better version slagging the processor
at the moment, and I'll try and make that one MPG.
I have been having a bit of trouble getting TMPGEnc or CMPEG to make
small yet viewable files, so I've stuck to the easy/fast/good DivX.

If you've got any suggestions (currently I'm on a W32 platform) I'll
give it a go.

--
Mark
www.hanfordonline.co.uk