POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Teaching a monkey to chew gum : Teaching a monkey to chew gum Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:34:32 EDT (-0400)
  Teaching a monkey to chew gum
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 20 Oct 2002 16:13:57
Message: <3db30e85@news.povray.org>
This is definitely a WIP.  I'm re-re-remodelling my blob figure, this time
with a more realistic head and bigger muscles.
One feature I'm going for is a fully moveable lower jaw. The black spheres
are just reference points to help me get the face the right size.

 Before I saw how it turned out I was determined to post it, at the very
least for comic relief..,

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pose324sun.mpg' (236 KB)