POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : What the "COLOUR" mean : What the "COLOUR" mean Server Time
21 Jul 2024 06:26:39 EDT (-0400)
  What the "COLOUR" mean
From: Wu Yang
Date: 20 Oct 2002 13:03:11
Message: <3db2e1cf@news.povray.org>
Hi, all
  I am trying to find the output image data and found that there is a
function called
 trace_pixel(x,Current_Line_Number,Current_Line[x]) in render.cpp file.
(x,Current_Line_Number) is a pixel position and Current_Line[x] is a
5-element float array named COLOUR. I know that the first three elements are
the RGB values, but I am not sure what the last two elements are. Please
give me some advice. Thanks
Wu Yang