POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hair generator (3 files total 110kbu) : Re: Hair generator (3 files total 110kbu) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:18:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hair generator (3 files total 110kbu)
From: hughes, b
Date: 16 Oct 2002 08:02:48
Message: <3dad5568@news.povray.org>
Unusual. Poor kitty cat needs a vet's attention though  :-)

That fractal is neat, makes me think of microbes or other strange creatures.
I didn't realize it at first but the directional hairs of the blob make me
think of wind. Wonder if it could be animated to look like air were blowing
across it. Would need a certain order of placement for that I guess, each
angle adjusted as the hair objects are placed along an axis.