POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Tolerance I (28 Kb) : RE: WIP Tolerance original (43 Kb) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:23:17 EDT (-0400)
  RE: WIP Tolerance original (43 Kb)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 15 Oct 2002 16:50:53
Message: <3dac7fad@news.povray.org>
For those who don't know the original sculpture, here are 2 snapshots.
The one with the woman is the original one from Seville. It's made of
concrete.
The other is the another version (I think) that was exposed in the Tasende
Galley
in the Los Angeles. Sure there are other versions smaller and turned upside
down.
(I think I saw an iron one in the Guggenheim exposition, or maybe in the
Bellas
Artes Museum, both here in Bilbao).
Anyway, Chillida is a good option to feed your soul's hunger. There goes
some links:
http://www.eduardo-chillida.com/en_principal.htm (in english)
http://www.telefonica.es/fat/echintro.html (the Telefonica collection also
in english)
http://www.smithsonianmag.si.edu/smithsonian/issues00/jul00/chillida.html (a
little page in english)
http://www.el-mundo.es/especiales/2002/08/cultura/chillida/ (in spanish, but
worth to see)
Sure you can find more if you google a bit.
Bye

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] txemijendrixcom
http://www.txemijendrix.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mon92004.jpg' (23 KB) Download 'tolerance.jpg' (22 KB)

Preview of image 'mon92004.jpg'
mon92004.jpg

Preview of image 'tolerance.jpg'
tolerance.jpg