POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Where can I find the reflected ray? : Re: Where can I find the reflected ray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where can I find the reflected ray?
From: Wu Yang
Date: 14 Oct 2002 22:58:37
Message: <3dab845d@news.povray.org>
Yes, I want the output image data. What is the difference between the
output image data with the reflection data?
   The following is what I want to do:
   Suppose I put a radar in the camera position. Because the radar emit the
electromagnetic wave, so it also likes a light source. I want the data back
to the radar, that is to say, the camera position. I think that this is the
same data which I can see by render some pov file(output image data,
right?).

Thank you for your help
Best Regard
Wu Yang