POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Particle-Demonstration : Re: Particle-Demonstration Server Time
19 Jul 2024 13:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particle-Demonstration
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 14 Oct 2002 01:04:40
Message: <3daa5068@news.povray.org>
Yup, solving those equations alright. Using loops
to calculate rebounces, for all six sides of the
box... Not very simple stuff, and not very easy to
calculate as well (need to take care that you don't
try to get a root from a negative number), and since
nothing is saved for the next frame, there's a lot of
calculation going on every time...

Those were the times when I had no clue how to
implement I/O, now I've already got some simple
macros to do that quick and fast (look on my
homepage)...

Regards,
tim

--