POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Photon test [87kB] : Photon test [87kB] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 13:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  Photon test [87kB]
From: Andreas Kreisig
Date: 13 Oct 2002 18:31:29
Message: <3da9f42f@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

I rendered this image two month ago with VirtuaLight 1.2. Although VL is a
very good raytracer, it failed because it seems, that VL 1.2 has some
issues with high density meshes (like my Poser horse) and photons. There's
a new VirtuaLight version available, but I didn't try to render my image
with VL 1.3.

Now this is the POV version and it seems that POV-Ray can handle it.
Because of jpeg compression this image lost a lot of brilliance.

Have fun,
Andreas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: