POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vermeer has finished... : Re: Vermeer has finished... - VermeerMM3.jpg [1/2] Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vermeer has finished... - VermeerMM3.jpg [1/2]
From: hughes, b
Date: 12 Oct 2002 05:10:26
Message: <3da7e702$1@news.povray.org>
Oooops!

Had to quickly act on cancelling a reply I just made when I realized there
actually was a 2/2 part to that posting. Gee, maybe I should expand the
subject line list window pane some. I thought Lance was only talking about
the 0/2 and 1/2 parts, thought that seemed odd. So yep it is all there,
nothing wrong with it after a decoding, nevermind my other reply(ies).
--
Farewell,
Bob